Pages

Tip of the Day

“Imagination is more important than knowledge. Knowledge is limited. Imagination encircles the world." -Albert Einstein

Friday, May 10, 2013

New Books + Browser Ponies!!!

I got some awesome new books! 

First I went to Barnes & Noble to get starlight (finally!)
Cool right?! And guess what! This week was also my school's Scholastic Book Fair, so I got, like, 3 more books!



So those are the books I got. The second to last one is a mushroom pencil sharpener/eraser that fits in your hand.

Oh yeah, and have you noticed a pony walking around the screen that only appears when you go to this website?? Isn't it cool? I used Browser Ponies to put my favorite pony Cloudchaser on YND (Y Not Draw)so now she's hanging around the screen. I might put a couple more ponies, so make your requests quick!

I also can't wait for the next Dork Diaries book! It's supposed to come out June 4, so get ready!



No comments: