Pages

Tip of the Day

“Imagination is more important than knowledge. Knowledge is limited. Imagination encircles the world." -Albert Einstein

Sunday, August 25, 2013

I can't meet Cadence D:

In all my years of playing Club Penguin, I've only met Rockhopper and the Penguin Band. So I decided to meet Cadence on the server Alaska. But look at this:


D:

It. Was. FULL. 
And my friends were there.
I was DISGUSTED!!!!!!!


:'(


Luckily I could still log onto a different server and collect the latest free items.



First I went to the surfing place. Look near the bottom to find the stand.




There you can get the towel. Here's what my Player Card looks like:



Next I went to the Stadium to get the beach ball, which has turned into a water park for the party. Look below the slides and you'll find the stand there:


Woah! There's a lot of penguins there. I could get it anyway.
Here's what my Player Card looks like holding the Beach Ball:


That must be a big beach ball :O

That concludes my unsuccessful trip to Club Penguin, but it still ended with me getting a couple of cool free items. Oh! By the way, here are the times you can meet DJ Cadence and Mack and Brady from Teen Beach Movie during the Summer Party, courtesy of the awesome penguin blogger Saraapril:

You can meet Cadence on Wednesday, August 28 on the server White Out at 2:00 am PST (Penguin Standard Time)

You can meet Mack and Brady on Tuesday, August 27 on the server Mammoth at 2:30 am PST and on Saturday, August 31 on the server Blizzard at 3:00 pm PST.

Thanks for reading, I'll meet you then :D

No comments: