Pages

Tip of the Day

“Imagination is more important than knowledge. Knowledge is limited. Imagination encircles the world." -Albert Einstein

Thursday, September 26, 2013

#WaddleOn Episode 10 "Find Your Voice" Video & Lyrics

Hey people, there's a new episode of #WaddleOn released on the Club Penguin Blog!
Check it out and sing along to the lyrics after the break.




Isn't it awesome?
You can make your own Club Penguin music video using a screen recording application and a Club Penguin account.
Want to sing along without reading those speech bubbles?
Grab some buddies and sing along to these lyrics I wrote:




Boy: Baaaaaaabyyyyy
Girl: Whooooaaaaaaa
Boy: Baaaaaaabyyyyy
*whistle blows*
L8tr: Stop!
L8tr: You can't sing in word balloons
L8tr: It just doesn't work
L8tr: Sorry kids!
L8tr: NEXT ACT!!

Boy: I only speak in bubbles
Boy: That float above my head
Boy: When I sing it causes troubles
Boy: 'Cause it all has to be read
Boy: My wish is that I could be heard
Boy: But I don't have a choice
Boy: The crowd would hang on every word
Boy: If I could find my voice

Girl: Balloons are very pretty
Girl: They're colorful and bright
Girl: With words they can be witty
Girl: If the timing's only right
Girl: But they're not good when I sing to you
Girl: My heart would just rejoice
Girl: If I told you of my feelings true
Girl: And I could find my voice

Boy: I never knew you felt that way
Boy: I'm one slow reading guy
Boy: But it's what I've always longed to say
Boy: My words are just too shy

Girl: No one likes a lot of text
Girl: To scan it takes too long
Girl: But I would sing a novel next
Girl: If we could hear our song

Boy & Girl: If our singing made a little noise
Boy & Girl: The thrill would be profound
Boy & Girl: My cup would overflow with joys
Boy & Girl: If our voices made a sound

Spirit of Song: I AM THE SPIRIT OF SONG!!!
Spirit of Song: AND I HAVE HEARD YOUR PLEA!!!
Spirit of Song: GUITAR BECOME SWORD!!!
*guitar transforms into sword*

Spirit of Song: NOW SING!!!!!
Boy: *stammering* I - I - I - I - I - I - I - I ---

*POP*

*Inaudible Singing XD* I'll change it later!

L8tr: So if you're the Spirit of Song
L8tr: Why don't you speak too?
Spirit of Song: That's a great idea!
*POP*
Spirit of Song: How's my voice sound?
*toot*
L8tr: Please stop…
Spirit of Song: YEEEAAAHH

                                      ~       E N D       ~


How'd you like it? Worth it for skipping a week's episode, right? You can also find some cameos from other episodes like the Earthling-Eating Space Squids, the Wereapple, the Penguin Pizza, and even the Statue Roommates! How cool is that?!

I'll update this page later. Until then, stay awesome, my friends! :D


-Sofia

No comments: