Pages

Tip of the Day

“Imagination is more important than knowledge. Knowledge is limited. Imagination encircles the world." -Albert Einstein

Wednesday, December 5, 2012

Club Penguin Music Video: Cool in the Cold

Hello, everybody! I can't believe how Christmas has arrived so early - it's like just yesterday I was celebrating Easter! Don't you feel that way, too? I have a feeling that this year, something strange will happen...
Anyway, check out Club Penguin. They just released this cool music video, "Cool in the Cold". Let's try to figure out who that ice penguin is! My penguin's name is Papimoko.
A little more news - you've probably noticed, but this blog is waaaaay more active now. I'll be posting at least once a week, so post your comments! 
Poll of the Day: Would you rather get a Toyota, a Honda, a Ford, or whatever other car? Personally, I would choose a Toyota. They have so much space, especially if you're going on a trip.

No comments: