Pages

Tip of the Day

“Imagination is more important than knowledge. Knowledge is limited. Imagination encircles the world." -Albert Einstein

Wednesday, December 5, 2012

Old drawing style pic, plus my sis's tadpoles.

I must admit, this does look pretty horrible.
This is one of my custom drawing styles. The technique is pretty simple. The characters are kids. Their eyes are manga-like and huge. They don't have noses you can see. Well, now I'm actually starting to wonder if this sketch even makes sense...this was drawn over a year ago...I'll post something new, I promise.

Because of my little sister, we now have 8 more pets. I bet you can't guess what they are, but here's a clue. They have to do with frogs, and they can swim. Yup, they're tadpoles. They'll grow to be bullfrogs, actually. And to make matters worse, my sister just said, "The frogs will be 8 inches tall." 
When we went to PetSmart to get a tank for the tadpoles, the woman who helped us said that we would need a tank as big as a car if we wanted 8 bullfrogs in our house. And get this! We aren't even allowed to let them go. Luckily while the lady was blabbing, I scored some super expensive dog treats for my beagle, Jake. In the end, we bought a tank that was just a bit bigger than this monitor I'm typing with. And it's pretty big, let me tell you.
The Daily Poll is still on! It's about which car you prefer, remember?

No comments: