Pages

Tip of the Day

“Imagination is more important than knowledge. Knowledge is limited. Imagination encircles the world." -Albert Einstein

Sunday, December 9, 2012

Tons of stuff!!

If you go to Trader Joe's, there's these advent calendars that are super cute! It has these really cool designs on it. There are little doors on it, and you open one each day. Inside the doors are tiny milk chocolates. My sister said they taste like sweaty feet, but they're actually kinda good. 

Other than that, which I just posted kinda late, I wanted to ask you guys if you think my blog name is cheesy. I mean, seriously, Y Not Draw? If you have any cool, different  blog names, suggest it in your comment! Post it by Christmas and I might change the domain by January 10. Don't worry, I'll tell you what the winning name is before I change it. 

The Daily Poll is still on! I know, I know, it's supposed to be daily, but I decided that since nobody has chosen yet, I should still have it. Here it is: Which car would you rather prefer?

This blog entry will be very long...


This is my awesome new book! This picture was taken with Photo Booth, don't mind the backward words. It actually says: WARRIORS: A Dangerous Path. I only need to read this one and one more, called THE DARKEST HOUR. These books are so awesome!!


No comments: