Pages

Tip of the Day

“Imagination is more important than knowledge. Knowledge is limited. Imagination encircles the world." -Albert Einstein

Tuesday, March 5, 2013

Comic + Bullfrog Update

I finished one part that I might do for the PetWorld movie, but it's really really ugly. I will do better next time. Also, it's backward. I mean, I didn't draw it backwards, but I used Photo Booth to take the picture of it, and Photo Booth got it... well, backwards.
So for the movie, some of my friends are going to voice some characters (but most of them won't because they're very picky and shallow and they want their characters to like fashion and be just like them). And my other friends are helping me draw and paint the backgrounds. I am making character cards for the characters and I will post them on this blog. You can check out the plot of this movie by reading the last blog post, if you don't mind.
Oh, yeah, and my little sister (yes, the annoying one) is actually copying my idea of making a movie, and she's making one called Detectives: Valentine's Day. She's making me voice all the characters.
Speaking of which, my sister's tadpoles are healthy, even though only 3 of them are alive now. I feel kinda bad for her. One of them kinda turned into a frog, now. We had to put that one in a different tank so he wouldn't eat up the other tadpoles that were growing legs and arms. We called him "Frogger the Cricket Slayer". I have to admit, though: Frogger is pretty cute, even if we do have to feed him LIVE CRICKETS EVERY DAY (and we do). I might post a picture of him on the blog one day.
WELL, I'll have to wrap this up. Byee!

No comments: