Pages

Tip of the Day

“Imagination is more important than knowledge. Knowledge is limited. Imagination encircles the world." -Albert Einstein

Monday, March 25, 2013

Great Ideas #1

Hey guys! I'm here again with a great idea for ya.

I love playing Pokemon, what about you? My favorite is Growlithe, you can teach them any moves. Tell me your fave creature in the comments.

Anyway, all my friends at school say Pokemon is only for boys, and I can kinda see why. I think Pokemon is perfectly fine for girls though. But, what if there was a kind of Pokemon… just for girls?

This is my idea for Pokegirlz!! Oh, wait, that sounds too girly, doesn't it… What about Kopemon? How about it? Would you play Kopemon if there was such a thing? Do you have a better name for this great idea? If so, please tell me in the comments box! Thanks guys!

1 comment:

Sofia said...

pokegirlz sonds fine to me