Pages

Tip of the Day

“Imagination is more important than knowledge. Knowledge is limited. Imagination encircles the world." -Albert Einstein

Monday, March 25, 2013

DIY #1


NOTE --- DIY stands for Do It Yourself.

I went to my friend's -- well, not exactly my friend -- sleepover birthday party. We made a couple of DIY crafts I think you might like.

Cute, huh? I forgot what company it is, I don't think it even said in the instructions, but the kit comes with two big  fabric pieces with those flap thingies on the ends. You tie them together tight so it doesn't let all the cotton out. It only takes about half an hour to do the whole thing. It's a bit flimsy, so later I'll put my own good cotton inside so I can actually sleep on it.
A cool bracelet made with beads and a wire. Pretty fun to make, actually.

Some people were being selfish, so I ended up sleeping on the couch in the living room which was actually way better than the hot basement with chatty girls and a blaring flat-screen.

Like these crafts? I'll make more soon, so post your ideas in the comments!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I like the DIY you guys did.

Stephanie said...

First, my basment was not hot it was way cold and my T.V. is not a flat screen it's a XTV 28 inches way bigger than a flat screen, were not chatty were girly difference, and not selfish making a point. :D